Sunday, July 19, 2009





We have been very busy. I can't believe its Sunday night already. We still haven't adjusted to the time buts its ok Brazilians tend to stay up late and hangout till midnight so we are doing good. Curitiba is a beautiful city reminds me of Seattle, the buildings are amazing. Today we went to a street market I can't even describe how many vendors where there. It was cool to see that many people out walking around eating talking they really do enjoy life here. I like that they seem to take time for everything like eating, talking,and family. It seems like we as Americans tend to rush around in our busy lives and miss out on our culture, friendships and family.
Tonight we had church at another Calvary chapel in Curitiba. Ben and i are staying here at the church and the kids are with Karen and Larry at a hotel. anyways Larry preached tonight I was down stairs with the kids. they let me share a bible story and an American game we play at church called 4 corners they that. My kids are doing good with everything from traveling to not being able to talk to new friends. Daniel went to a friends house today and played ( i was a little nervous but he did good:).
we are not getting used to the roads here we have gotten lost a dozen times, poor Ben he's doing good i wouldn't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment