Friday, July 17, 2009

Arrived at our first city where we will minister

Wow, driving is Sao Paulo is harder as I get nearer to being an old man. I thought I might back out on renting a car on the ride to the budget location. I survived though, decided to think of it as the gran tourismo video game I was playing the night before. Well, I am going to try and force myself to sleep at 1:20/9:20 and see how it goes. Sorry about all the spelling errors in the last two posts. We may try and correct them, but may also let them slide as a result of jet lag and endless travel hours. By the way Brazilian rest stops own ours. Buffets, clean bathrooms, great service, and run it up on a credit card they hand you when you walk in.

Ben

1 comment:

  1. Should we or should we not drive up to pick up your parents next week?! congratulations on being brave and giving it a try. We await to hear of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete