Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One More Week

Wow, we leave one week from tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly time goes by. These last few weeks have felt like a time of deep personal growth. A time of becoming more comfortable with who I am and where I want to go. As we get ready to go to Brazil for three weeks to see if that strikes us as where God is calling us I have really reflected on what I will do. It has lead me down a road of why I will do it and what am I trying to accomplish in peoples lives. In the end it has brought me to a desire to become more Christlike to everyone around me. I want to be a Christian that draws people to me and ultimately to Christ. Because of His love in me, my treatment of others, my compassion on the hurting and I want to come to a place with as little condemnation as He brought to the world. Here is a message I gave at church on Sunday, it probably shows a little of where I am going. http://willamettecommunity.com/ There is a list of recent sermons on the bottom left.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment