Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Church

We really appreciate the wonderful people we are getting to know here in Foz. Calvary Foz seems to be a great group of people. We had 17 people at church on Sunday night, there can be as many as 40 when everyone comes. I walked down the street because there was a couple other churches, we were the biggest service that night. It may sound funny but it was kind of encouraging to see the small numbers. I had been struggling feeling like there is a church on every corner and I may not be needed. I know I should be happy to serve the Lord where ever He calls but it was kind of fun to see there is a massive need for evangelism in this city. I know it is terrible to be glad lots of people aren’t Christians and that isn’t exactly how I feel. It is more that we understand why the Lord led us here. We hope we can inspire much evangelism and are excited that the people in the church are excited to have a new building which they can invite others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment