Saturday, August 14, 2010

Surprise baby shower and missions training school

I wanted to post a few pictures of last night. Our family was invited over to our friends house for what we thought was hanging out but to our surprise they had planned a baby shower. Loriane did a wonderful job keeping it a secret and decorating. Moriah even knew I was clueless:) What a blessing it was for me Thank you guys I loved it.

We also are packing this weekend to start The school. We are moving in with a wonderful family I will try and get more pictures where we will be for 2 months. We are excited to see God work in our lives as we learn and grow during this school. Please pray for strength as we will be stretched and getting the kids back into a school routine. love Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Ben & Melissa - you have been in my constant thoughts lately. We sooooo miss all of your faces around here, but we are so excited for you and the ministry you are preparing to do in Brazil. Our prayers are with you - and please know how loved you are here in Albany. Your willingness to step out in faith and do what you are doing is such an encouragement and inspiration to me. We love you guys - Angela Miller

    ReplyDelete